Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Elielf @ 28



Elielf is halfway onto her next set of amour, as shown from the screen shot above. I can't wait to wear my new top and head gear. My lovely Squid-san got me some nice equips!

I have been running around maps, trying out different places for leveling and found Heiharp, which is a snow-laden map. It is similar to Katovic Snowfield in GE. And both come with nice background music too. And most importantly, I don't see any PK-free summoners (at least not yet) here. I like :).

2 comments:

Mav said...

heh... sorry to bust your bubble... but Heiharp is another pker-heaven xD lol..... but yea the map is big and so you can find quite spots to train.... most of the pkers there hang out either near the portal or near the shrine entrance ~_~.... when i used to train there i always ended up getting ambushed when entering portals!! haha.... ah guess i need to move my summoner to heiharp ~.^ haha....

Mav said...

ooooo n grats on 28 xD heh heh... looks like someone's started her grind xD *grins* heh ^.^