Sunday, December 2, 2007

It is free afterall

Holy crap! Granada Espada (Under IAH) is going to be Free-2-Play! After so much hoo-ha about their business model months ago, they turned around and announced that it is going to be free after all. I wondered what prompted this decision? Maybe a Pay-2-Play model with an item mall is an overkill? Or perhaps it is due to the dwindling number of players in the game? Not that it matter to me, cos I will be seeing my gals again! Woot.

Heh, since I still have some gpoints left .. and with Bahia Island Royal Rumble Raid map coming up, I might be getting my gals some hawt bikinis!

Edited:
I have surfed through some of the blogs that actively reports on GE's activities, and I am surprised by the show of discontentment even from their most hardcore supporters.

From my point of view, given that IAH is a fairly new publisher in the world of gaming, it would perhaps be fair to give them some room to breathe. They are probably learning how things worked as they go along, and mistakes are inevitable. When a company has investors, profits and losses do mean something. They have to answer to the ones supporting their ideas (monetary), and yet satisfy the many (players) that would either make or break their very ideals.

No comments: