Tuesday, January 1, 2008

ef - a tale of memories



Yuuko: Knowing something and understanding it is different.
Hirono: I know that too.

Yuuko: They are all important to you, so you don't want to let go of any of them, right?
Hirono: Yeah, something like that.

Yuuko: But one day, you'll have to give up on one of them.

Yuuko: For the sake of not letting go of what's most important to you.
Hirono: As I said, they're all important to me.

Yuuko: But if you don't choose one, you'll end up losing everything.
Hirono: Even so, I can't abandon something I got involved with and pretend nothing happened.

Yuuko: You're not abandoning it.
Yuuko: They're asking you to abandon it.
Yuuko: That's why it's painful.

Miyako: I don't want to get hurt anymore.
Yuuko : But as long as you live, you can't run away from pain.

Kei: I know. I know that, but ...
Yuuko: Letting go of a bond that you created will cause you the same pain as having your body torn apart.

Yuuko: Can you guys bear it?
Hirono: We shouldn't run away even if we can't bear it.

Hirono: You're right.

Yuuko: You actually knew the answer from the very beginning, didn't you?
Hirono: Even if I did, I lacked the courage to understand its meaning.

Hirono: I feel like.. I've seen the color I've been looking for.

[This is not game-related (although there is a game play for it), but most gamers I know enjoyed a bit of animes here and there. Above dialogue is from episode 10 which I find fairly intriguing.]

No comments: